Happy Thanksgiving!

11.29.2013

Hello!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - eating a lot of turkey and pie? I know that I sure did. I love the holiday because of the meaning - I know, kind of cliche, but it's true. It is such an important holiday. I had the opportunity to spend it with my immediate family and extended family. I was able to see my young cousins again, and I was able to see my aunts and uncles. I had such a great time.

Today, we drove back home, so I unfortunately did not have the opportunity to go Black Friday shopping, but Monday will be very busy ;). I did use the 7 1/2 hours in the car to catch up on some lost sleep from the school year.

Because I did not get to go Black Friday shopping, but will be participating in all of the wonderful Cyber Monday sales, I will do a post about all of those items once they all finally come in - thank goodness most of the purchases will be free of charge for shipping!

Just wanted to post a quick update, and hope everyone had a wonderful, thankful holiday!

Any suggestions on stores and sales for Black Friday shopping? Were there any amazing deals?

-Abby

No comments :

Post a Comment